Sometimes having a sleep problem can feel like you are the only one. That you are heading into a dark place with no clear path of where to go…
However, your sleep can improve. You just have to know what strategies are right for YOU.
Sleep Review and Analysis
What is it?
If you record your sleep using a sleep diary or an activity tracker or a mobile app and want to know if your sleep is any good or how you can improve it, I can help.
Simply get in touch with me here.
All you need to do is send me two weeks of your sleep data. I will assess it for you and provide an individualised report with the following insights:
- your ideal bed-time
- your ideal rise time
- your ideal time in bed prescription
- your average time taken to get to sleep
- your average number of awakenings
- your average duration of awakenings
- an estimate of your sleep quality
- your sleep efficiency
- up to 5 things to focus on if you would like to significantly improve your sleep
For the first 2 weeks of sleep data that you send me:
- subjective data (i.e. sleep diary) = $100
- objective data (i.e. Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Garmin, Sleep Cycle etc.) = $100
- both subjective and objective data (i.e. sleep diary and Fitbit or Misfit or Sleep Cycle etc.) = $150
- two lots of objective data (i.e. Fitbit and Jawbone, or Misfit and Sleep Cycle etc.) = $150
For every subsequent two-week period of sleep data that you send me:
- subjective data (i.e. sleep diary) = $75
- objective data (i.e. Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Garmin, Sleep Cycle etc.) = $75
- both subjective and objective data (i.e. sleep diary and Fitbit or Misfit or Sleep Cycle etc.) = $100
- two lots of objective data (i.e. Fitbit and Jawbone, or Misfit and Sleep Cycle etc.) = $100
I am also happy to review your professional sleep study (home or hospital based polysomnography (PSG) or Sleep Profiler) results alongside two weeks of subjective or objective data and give you an individualised report with the same above information for $150.
If you are a clinician
Whether you are a medical doctor, psychologist, or any other allied health professional, optimising the sleep of your clients is very important for their overall well-being and recovery.
If you would like some extra support with optimising the sleep of your clients, you can also contact me and send through two-weeks of subjective or objective sleep data from your clients (with their informed consent).
In return I will provide you an individualised report on how their sleep is and up to 5 empirically supported strategies for what they can do to improve it.
- For 1 client sleep report = $100
- For 2 client sleep reports = $175
- For 3 client sleep reports = $250
- For 4 client sleep reports = $325
- For 5 client sleep reports = $400
- For 10 client sleep reports = $750
Will it help?
The amount that a Sleep Review and Analysis will help is dependent upon a number of things:
- The accuracy of your data
- How complicated your sleep history is
- If you have co-morbidities that are impacting the quality of your sleep
All recommendations will be scientifically supported interventions for insomnia and other sleep disorders, and will utilise the seven years of clinical and research experience that I have with helping individuals with insomnia and other sleep conditions.
Please do check out my benefits of tracking your sleep article and other sleep articles to see the benefit that this could have before deciding if this is the right step for you to take.
Disclaimer: The information that I provide in these reports are based on what I have learned as a sleep lab technician and insomnia researcher, not as a Clinical Psychologist. Any communication will therefore be limited to information on scientifically supported strategies for sleep and insomnia, not on other psychological concerns. If you pay for this service, I will be a resource to help you to improve your sleep, not your Clinical Psychologist. If you are in need of the extra support that a Clinical Psychologist provides, please book in to see me by calling the Melbourne Sleep Disorders Centre or Victorian Counselling and Psychological Services or book in with another psychologist in your local area that specialises in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia.